ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Well I have pictures of a few of my best finds but not all. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed finding them.

My best coin find. Found it in a park in SLC Utah. It was supposed to be a zincoln at 5" deep. 1893CC only 14 thousand made.

Token: Good for 5.00 in gold if presented to the Citizens Press before Aug. 1 1914. The Citizens Press was a paper in Jackson Mi. I found it in a lake in Jackson.

Coin jewelry. A 1572 Spanish Reale found in Lake St. Clair MI. I believe it came from a boating magazine that sold jewelry from Florida shipwrecks.

War relic. A German WW2 wound badge. Found in a lake in the middle of Michigan. Absolutely no idea why it was there.

WW1 Mark 1 practice bombs. I have found 5 now. I caused a scare with one that was really comical. You won't get the whole story, but you can google Port Huron bomb to get their side.

Gun. I have found two and a barrel of another. This one cleaned up nicely and will now shoot. Was in the water over 40 years. Taurus 357 mag.

This is a few items. One of my favorites is the Lewis machine gun magazine also from WW1 found in lake St. Clair. And a Springfield trap door bayonet from the late 1800's found with live bullets and a few old gold rings from a military encampment on an inland lake.

Best gold ring so far. I have found hundreds. This 14 grand beauty paid off my home in 2012.

Bottle. Calnon and Cronk mineral water 1852 from Detroit. Only the 4th one known. Sold it for 450.00

Old oil lamp for buggy or car before electric headlights. Sprague Co Detroit. Went out of business in 1913

Old fishing lures from the early 1900's.

This gives you an idea of my experience and finds in the last 12 years. I really enjoy this hobby and the many wonderful things I have had the pleasure to recover. Not pictured is a 1914D penny, two beautiful 1926S dimes and a very nice 1894 O dime. Unfortunately those were sold before I had a camera. Well except for the penny. That is a long story. Maybe one day I will get it to photograph.

Last edited:
Upvote 19

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
awesome.gif

btjbtj

Bronze Member
Aug 27, 2016
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro with NEL Big Coil DD. Garrett Pro-Pointer Plus.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found this post and couldn't wait to see your best treasures! Scuba...Some day maybe we can see a shot of ALL your rings together! Bling bling! Always enjoy your posts, thanks. -Lisa

OP
OP
ScubaDetector

ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Thanks Lisa. Unfortunately in years past I sold my rings to live off. I have sold hundreds of gold and silver ones. I can now collect them as I have no need to live off my finds. I have some from last year still. Four if I remember right and 50 from this year. Gold ones that is. I probably have 150 - 200 silver and over a thousand junkers. I doubt I could even find all my pictures and put my gold rings on a page. I will keep adding them up now. Glad you and others enjoyed this thread.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread