Found this sweetie today!!!! Should I grade it????

ryan714

Mar 27, 2012
oregon
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FB_IMG_1459228519154.jpg FB_IMG_1459228525311.jpg

Upvote 15

FreeBirdTim

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2013
Scituate, RI
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! Now that's a street tear out! I'd be doing that spot as soon as they quit work for the day! I'll bet they don't work on Sunday, so that would be a great time to really hit it.

OP
OP
R

ryan714

Mar 27, 2012
oregon
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! Now that's a street tear out! I'd be doing that spot as soon as they quit work for the day! I'll bet they don't work on Sunday, so that would be a great time to really hit it.

Yes weekends are the best and depends sometimes they don't work during the week either. Just have to check everyday. They don't mind if I hunt down there when there working just as long as I stay out of there way. They all give me a thumbs up. The safety inspector talked with me for quite sometime and was very intersted in my finds. Lots and lots of work still to be done.

Goondock

Jun 24, 2015
Idaho
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow those are some great finds! Keep it up. Congrats and GL.

Az Old Noob

Dec 28, 2007
Arizona
My advice is to stop when you have a chance. Just run threw it quick a when you find a target that's good work that area thoroughly.. Don't miss out, the opportunity will be gone quicker then you think.

Yeah, I tried. I drive through there about three times a week, for work. Most of the work seems to be done now. They have poured the new sidewalks for the most part.

For some reason, I thought you were in Tucson.

OP
OP
R

ryan714

Mar 27, 2012
oregon
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was in Tucson I did really good there to. I WAS FINDING 1800'S COINS AND RELICS downtown on the sidewalks.. Loved hunting tucson

fishstick

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your livin the DREAM!!!!! CONGRATZ...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread