Feb 27, 2016
Norcal
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II
XP DEUS
TESORO VAQUERO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got back into metal detecting last month after buying a Tesoro Vaquero and this it what I've found in the last few weeks. This was all from my house, a school and a park. I found my first gold with it last Sunday.

FullSizeRender.jpg

Upvote 2
OP
OP
U

USERNAME IS VALID

Feb 27, 2016
Norcal
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II
XP DEUS
TESORO VAQUERO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like you had a great time with your new detector! That's a lot of diggin.

Thanks. It's funny how this metal detecting works, if someone offered me a job to walk a couple miles, get up and down on my knees, buy my own tools, dig a bunch of holes and pay me in pull tabs, a penny or a piece of junk, then offer me a 25 cent bonus after 100 holes I think I would turn that job down. But I'd do it for free.

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
Charlotte
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks. It's funny how this metal detecting works, if someone offered me a job to walk a couple miles, get up and down on my knees, buy my own tools, dig a bunch of holes and pay me in pull tabs, a penny or a piece of junk, then offer me a 25 cent bonus after 100 holes I think I would turn that job down. But I'd do it for free.

Just wait, this hobby will have you doing all sorts of things that you ordinarily just would not do. I am embarrassed to admit the lengths that I have gone to in order to find silver coins. All in the name of fun!

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other

Lol! So true!

jimzz977

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup its like a drug,the more I find the more I want to go out

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread