Greenie
Apr 11, 2016
RUSSIA
Detector(s) used
X-TERRA 705, TESORO VAQUERO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All participants of the forum Hello!
Because of their English is not sure what is right to place your topic in the forum. If not, ask the moderators to move the subject to the desired section.
My name is Vlad. Back in 1979 I was lucky enough to be born in the beautiful country of Russia. The country, which has a very rich history of the country, home to wonderful people, the birthplace of my father and mother, grandparents and where now grow my beloved children, and next to me has been 16 years of living my beautiful wife. I love my homeland, its history, and I want to share this with you. I do not want to discuss this topic, any political views, I am sure that in this forum there are people who like and I share a passion for finding long-lost artifacts left behind by our ancestors and our common interests will above all else. I am happy to answer any question relating to the history of Russia, will be glad to share with you what I've found something, I find, and even find. I'm always open to good communication.
Once again I am sorry for my English.
With respect to all, Vladislav.

P1010353.JPG

In the photo me and my little princess four years ago in the summer in the Crimea. I do not like to be photographed, so that's what found ...

Upvote 5
OP
OP
Н

НЭП

Greenie
Apr 11, 2016
RUSSIA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And this is me with my friends after a day of exploring new places. As on this place there was a village, but during the Second World War, the people are gone from these places, and do not come back. Found on the spades. The time interval from the Emperor Alexander 1 (Romanov) until 1942...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    148.6 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, that's what we're here for. :icon_thumright:

Russia is a big area - which part are you from? NW - N - NE
WC - C - EC (West Central - Central - East Central)
SW - S - SE

Look forward to seeing some found treasures from there. Welcome to Tnet! :hello:

NICE HAUL!! Are those coins still worth anything? What about collective values?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Н

НЭП

Greenie
Apr 11, 2016
RUSSIA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in the south of Russia. In the city of Krasnodar. (Krasnodar region. Kuban) My city is located 300 kilometers from the capital of Winter Olympic Games 2014 in Sochi. Southern Russia is the Black Sea, the Caucasus Mountains, many nationalities, many traditions ...
:hello:

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice looking finds!! I am glad you are able to hunt over there, I have seen some amazing ancient coins and weapons found by people in your country. There is some really old history there, much older than any European settlements we have here in the USA.

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Vlad,
Welcome to Treasure Net !!
Being from California, I quickly noticed your T-shirt--in English. Can you buy similar clothing in your local shops?
I also noticed your picture was taken in a ski lift gondola yet the surrounding area is very lush with vegetation.
You are in a great area to salvage historic relics; I look forward to seeing your additional finds.
Don......(San Diego region of Southern California)

OP
OP
Н

НЭП

Greenie
Apr 11, 2016
RUSSIA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All day with a companion determined old coaching inn and a tavern. Already at sunset you found what you were looking for. For half an hour the royal Buckles belt with a sailor, buckshot from a gun and a couple of coins ...

IMAG0026.jpg IMAG0023.jpg IMAG0022.jpg

OP
OP
Н

НЭП

Greenie
Apr 11, 2016
RUSSIA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Vlad,
Welcome to Treasure Net !!
Being from California, I quickly noticed your T-shirt--in English. Can you buy similar clothing in your local shops?
I also noticed your picture was taken in a ski lift gondola yet the surrounding area is very lush with vegetation.
You are in a great area to salvage historic relics; I look forward to seeing your additional finds.
Don......(San Diego region of Southern California)

Hi Don.
Yes, on my shirt California. I bought it in a shop in the city of Odessa in Ukraine. By the way on the T-shirt says: CALIFORNIA BEACH GUARD. Something associated with surfing. We are T-shirts you can buy ... I was photographed with her daughter on the old funicular railway, which descends to the sea and the beach. The location is near the town of Yalta in the Crimea, very beautiful. We are there on vacation with his family.

OP
OP
Н

НЭП

Greenie
Apr 11, 2016
RUSSIA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There I went to visit a friend who lives in the city of Novocherkassk Rostov Region. On this trip could look for relics and fishing in the river Don. I got a very interesting coin. "Polushka" 1/4 penny 1780. The reign of Empress Catherine 2.
IMAG0055.jpg IMAG0054.jpg IMAG0052.jpg

Plumbata

Bronze Member
May 13, 2012
Wyoming
Detector(s) used
White's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello and welcome! Many wonderful artifacts are waiting to be found in Russia, I purchased dozens of ancient Scythian bronze arrowheads from Ukrainian and Russian metal detectorists and some huge 5 kopek copper coins from Catherine's reign, very nice history to hold in your hands. We would love to see more of your discoveries, especially ones older than the USA!

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
beautiful daughter Vlad, she is your best treasure

Digzit2

Jan 2, 2016
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Teknetics t2 se,Deteknix X pointer angus mackirk explorer,keene a51a.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Vlad from Illinois.Very nice finds.

OP
OP
Н

НЭП

Greenie
Apr 11, 2016
RUSSIA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Drive to the mountains with a partner. The findings of Alan (500-600 years ago), the iron tips of arrows, household Alanian tool, a piece of metal of the jewelry, as well as coins, buttons, times of Imperial Russia.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.JPG

KeyaPaha

Oct 12, 2015
Naper, Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000D and now M6
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome Vlad from the "Little Russia" town of Naper, Nebraska USA. Researching the 1900 census, I found over 60% of the people living in my small town had Ger/Russ roots. My 5th Great Grandfather was born in Taruntino, Russia in 1819 and emigrated here in 1878. Near where they lived here I found an 1873 15 Kopek coin. It's my historical connection to my ancestors.

woody50

Bronze Member
Jun 21, 2007
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
НЭП;4940437 said:
Hi Don.
Yes, on my shirt California. I bought it in a shop in the city of Odessa in Ukraine. By the way on the T-shirt says: CALIFORNIA BEACH GUARD. Something associated with surfing. We are T-shirts you can buy ... I was photographed with her daughter on the old funicular railway, which descends to the sea and the beach. The location is near the town of Yalta in the Crimea, very beautiful. We are there on vacation with his family.

Hello Vladislav. You English is good, you learnt it good in school. My name is Earl, my mother (Jenina Krulikowski) was born in Zhytomry, Ukraine in 1912 of Polish parents. They emigrated to the USA in that year when she was only a baby of a few weeks old. Finally settled in California, where I was born. After growing up and entering the Army I was stationed in Germany where I met my wife, and later after working and living in Hawaii, Japan, Vietnam I returned to Europe and still live here in Holland (or The Netherlands). Worked for Philips until my retirement 20 years ago. Have searched in USA, Holland, Poland, France, Belgium, England, Germany, Serbia, Kenya and a few other places. In Serbia my doctor friend and I search Byzentine forts high in the mountains/hills and found much the same what you show in your photos. Since the land was never farmed, and was clean (air, water), I found mostly iron objects, just like you, and the artifacts were not very rusty at all. A lot of military artifacts, and enjoyed very much searching there for 4 times.

Enjoy reading about you and searching in Russia. I was wondering if you know what the status was from Urkraine in 1912. Was it under Russian rule? I never have found out that exactly. So I don't know if my Mother can be called a Russian or Ukrainian.

A little of my finds can be found on wf4.nl, also in English. We search every year (since 1997) in England, a wonderful place to search. Actually the 'Euraka' for metal detecting. The people are very friendly also.

I do enjoy your comments, keep up the good detecting and have a lot of fun doing it, that's what it's all about!. A photo of your wife would be great to see, you have a great looking princess!

BTW, the California Beach Guard is an California State origination that works at the beaches in California in the summer time. They are trained guards and keep the peace and save people. Mostly on the large beaches with many people. Smaller beaches have also guards but not semi-professional ones.

Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Vlad,,

I,, for MANY years have had a huge in ancient Russian history.
Seems the country is so huge that the government (or lack of one) has enabled many sites to remain untouched for literally hundreds of years.
I am quite sure that you will have MANY productive times in the field, and who knows,,, you just MIGHT find that one "treasure" that sets you up for life.
The stuff I love in your country is the many huge stone constructions in the far North. They remind me of the huge monolithic sites in South America and the Middle East.
Oh well,,, I do envy your proximity to such untouched sites. Many here in the states have been destroyed.

PLEASE DO keep us informed as to your finds and of the places that you hunt.
Welcome to T-NET and happy hunting

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Vlad,

Nice finds, love the arrow tips. I have 2 close friends who live in the same city, but my self I have never hunted that area of Russia before, many other places, just not there.

You ever make it down to Georgia; there is also some really good hunting too, and not just with a metal detector, good bore too.

Welcome to the forum; if you ever make it over to western Europe sent me a PM and I can show you some great places to hunt if you like hunting for profit.

OP
OP
Н

НЭП

Greenie
Apr 11, 2016
RUSSIA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Vladislav. You English is good, you learnt it good in school. My name is Earl, my mother (Jenina Krulikowski) was born in Zhytomry, Ukraine in 1912 of Polish parents. They emigrated to the USA in that year when she was only a baby of a few weeks old. Finally settled in California, where I was born. After growing up and entering the Army I was stationed in Germany where I met my wife, and later after working and living in Hawaii, Japan, Vietnam I returned to Europe and still live here in Holland (or The Netherlands). Worked for Philips until my retirement 20 years ago. Have searched in USA, Holland, Poland, France, Belgium, England, Germany, Serbia, Kenya and a few other places. In Serbia my doctor friend and I search Byzentine forts high in the mountains/hills and found much the same what you show in your photos. Since the land was never farmed, and was clean (air, water), I found mostly iron objects, just like you, and the artifacts were not very rusty at all. A lot of military artifacts, and enjoyed very much searching there for 4 times.

Enjoy reading about you and searching in Russia. I was wondering if you know what the status was from Urkraine in 1912. Was it under Russian rule? I never have found out that exactly. So I don't know if my Mother can be called a Russian or Ukrainian.

A little of my finds can be found on wf4.nl, also in English. We search every year (since 1997) in England, a wonderful place to search. Actually the 'Euraka' for metal detecting. The people are very friendly also.

I do enjoy your comments, keep up the good detecting and have a lot of fun doing it, that's what it's all about!. A photo of your wife would be great to see, you have a great looking princess!

BTW, the California Beach Guard is an California State origination that works at the beaches in California in the summer time. They are trained guards and keep the peace and save people. Mostly on the large beaches with many people. Smaller beaches have also guards but not semi-professional ones.

Hello "WOODY"
I admire your travels around the world. I envy you that you had a chance to live in Hawaii. I only dream to get there. I love the movie "Blue Hawaii" with Elvis Presley. I do not know if it will get there. Wants just to visit Memphis, Graceland ... Residents of Russia is very difficult to obtain US visas. I already once the visa was refused. But I was in the Dominican Republic and Cuba. Cuba, it is generally a kind of time machine. If someone wants to look at America 50-60 years, welcome to Havana ... My wife and I just fell in love with Havana.
Now a few words I want to tell about your historic homeland. About Volyn region and the city of Zhitomir.
In the VI century, the beginning of VII centuries Volyn was inhabited by tribes Dulebs associations. At the beginning of X century in Volyn formed close ties with Kiev. In the same century Volyn land is part of the Vladimir-Volyn principality Old Russian state. In the XIV century it captured Lithuania, after the Union of Lublin in 1569 passed into the possession of Poland. In the middle of XVII century Ukraine was seized Khmelnytsky Uprising. Since 1793 the city of Zhitomir became part of the Russian Empire. Since 1804, by decree of the king's government, Zhytomyr officially became the administrative center of Volyn province of the Russian Empire. In 1921, after the revolution of 1917 and the total collapse of the Russian Empire under the Riga Treaty western Volyn, including modern Volyn region, Poland withdrew. However, in 1939, after joining the Western Ukraine into the USSR, the Presidium of the USSR Supreme Soviet Volyn region was formed on December 4, 1939. In this status, the area was part of the USSR until 1991. Since 1991, Volyn region is part of the modern state of Ukraine.
I am glad that you manage to dig in the UK. Russia knows what sort of wonderful laws and the attitude of the authorities to our hobby. In Russia, our interests lie in the border state of law. Unfortunately.
If I have correctly translated, you asked for a photo with my wife. I invested two. On our trip to Cuba.
I am glad to new acquaintances. Thank you for your interest in my topic.

2.JPG 1.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions