May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, specially as I have never found one with that amount of plating intact!

Hoard Coin?

OP
OP
Gunner

Gunner

Dec 19, 2004
I would surmise a hoard coin as soil conditions surely would not permit this sort of preservation.... My question is..how did I get it for 70 bucks??!?!? =)

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gunner said:
I would surmise a hoard coin as soil conditions surely would not permit this sort of preservation.... My question is..how did I get it for 70 bucks??!?!? =)

Convert that into pounds & it sounds like an ebay price.

OP
OP
Gunner

Gunner

Dec 19, 2004
CRUSADER said:
Gunner said:

Nope..got this one from Vcoins..the dealer should have known better.......one on ebay recently went for over $500.00 US. But I'd trade it for a week's worth of detecting where you are :).

Gunner

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gunner said:
CRUSADER said:
Gunner said:

Nope..got this one from Vcoins..the dealer should have known better.......one on ebay recently went for over $500.00 US. But I'd trade it for a week's worth of detecting where you are :).

Gunner

Lots of detectorist are begging to get on my land, you will have to join the queue ;D

OP
OP
Gunner

Gunner

Dec 19, 2004
CRUSADER said:
Gunner said:
CRUSADER said:
Gunner said:

Gunner

Lots of detectorist are begging to get on my land, you will have to join the queue ;D

Put me in the "Queue" then :). I will help you find the hoard Claudius Left behind ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread