(Maybe) The Best Place Iv'e Ever Metal Detected

Vldetecting

Jun 23, 2017
Sweden
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max, Garrett AT Pro-Pointer, Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
About 3 months ago I was on an 2000 year-old farm with an house from the late 1600's. At the beginning of the hunt I was at the thousand year old ruins and found nothing but iron nails and I moved location after a lunch brake and found nothing there and later I tried in front of the house on an Gravel Path and thought to myself "It can't be anything on this path" cause I had never found anything on a path and I thought that the gravel most have been layed there in the recent hundred years. But I detected it anyways, walked about a feet and got a good signal at the side of the path, dug about 2 inch down and out comes this coin: IMG_0035[1].JPG IMG_0036[1].JPG
A twelfth skilling from 1808. I was shocked when I found it cause it was my first copper. And then when I filled the hole and was about to swing my detector got crazy and beeped everywhere cause of some electric fencing making the machine not working. I didn't have a pin-pointer at that time so I couldn't detect with it. So the detector keeps being mad and just beep everywhere even if I replaced the batteries and restarted it. I went home from that place (it was far away my home) and Iv'e really wanted to get back to that place very much but couldn't.

Now, this sommer I'm getting back there in hopes of finding much more coppers there!

Thank you for reading this and I hope you will have a great day!

Upvote 5

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread