Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
romeo-1 said:
Nice find...you really should delete this thread though. You just provided a description of the ring, with picture and value, you stated where the ring was found and when the ring was found. I could now file a claim for that ring and probably be able to get it from you before you have it sold. There are lawyers out there who do this every day. I can describe the ring, I can value the ring, I can tell you when and where I lost it...it's MINE!

Wouldn't you have to be a bit more specific than "somewhere in Daytona Beach?"

Great find, Morris!

OP
OP
morris

morris

Jun 8, 2005
Arlington Texas
SWR said:
romeo-1 said:
Nice find...you really should delete this thread though. You just provided a description of the ring, with picture and value, you stated where the ring was found and when the ring was found. I could now file a claim for that ring and probably be able to get it from you before you have it sold. There are lawyers out there who do this every day. I can describe the ring, I can value the ring, I can tell you when and where I lost it...it's MINE!

I think a ring valued @ 18K would have a laser etched ID number...you'd have to produce that as well :)

Now where I put that Junk ring at ?... ::)
Morris

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MORRIS! :o Will ya look at that! 8) Seems like yesterday you were trying to decide on which detector to purchase! :D Looks like you picked the right one for the beach! ;) 8)

I am so happy for you!!! Superdooper, fantastic find!!!! Congrats!!!

Nana ;)

bearbqd

Bronze Member
Jun 20, 2007
Shenandoah Valley
Detector(s) used
Minelab EXP II w/ Sunray X-1 probe, Garrett AT Pro/Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Incredible find but whats up with stealing my avatar?

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
15k buys alot of t shirts ;)

OP
OP
morris

morris

Jun 8, 2005
Arlington Texas
bearbqd said:
Incredible find but whats up with stealing my avatar?

1st off... THANK YOU for your Service and my Freedom !!.. stay safe over there and remember has my dad said (Koren war) Shoot First ask questions later.. he came home with 7 purple hearts 2 brazen stars and a silver star .... you come home too.. Please...

2nd.. Who's avatar ??.. been a member from 2005 and my avatar from day one ;)

3rd ... Thanks it is a Very Nice ring ...

Morris
Ocala,FL

bearbqd

Bronze Member
Jun 20, 2007
Shenandoah Valley
Detector(s) used
Minelab EXP II w/ Sunray X-1 probe, Garrett AT Pro/Propointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well crap on toast, thought I had a unique avatar for once. Do you mind if we share? I love him so. And you all are welcome. I'll be home in just a few days now from the sandbox. WOOHOoooo!!

Lucky boy

Jul 21, 2007
Houston Tx.
Detector(s) used
ACE250x2/Bounty Hunter 101/RadioShack
OKAY....THIS IS A HOLD UP 8) PUT THE RING IN A BOX AND MAIL IT REAL SLOWLY TO MY HOUSE AND NOBODY GETS HURT :D HEHEHE....FANTASTIC FIND, YOU DESERVE IT, i HOPE IT SELLS FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH....PLEASE KEEP US POSTED ;)

YOUR NEW FRIEND,

LUCKY BOY

PENNYHUNTER

Aug 19, 2007
Orangvalle
Detector(s) used
explorer se,excal 1000,whites MXT,and a E-trac
I wish no wait my wife wishes I would find one like that.HAHA someday I HOPE.

OP
OP
morris

morris

Jun 8, 2005
Arlington Texas
bearbqd said:
Well crap on toast, thought I had a unique avatar for once. Do you mind if we share? I love him so. And you all are welcome. I'll be home in just a few days now from the sandbox. WOOHOoooo!!

I'd be more then Happy to share with with you..
Great and Welcome Home !!..
Morris

OP
OP
morris

morris

Jun 8, 2005
Arlington Texas
Lucky boy said:
OKAY....THIS IS A HOLD UP 8) PUT THE RING IN A BOX AND MAIL IT REAL SLOWLY TO MY HOUSE AND NOBODY GETS HURT :D HEHEHE....FANTASTIC FIND, YOU DESERVE IT, i HOPE IT SELLS FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH....PLEASE KEEP US POSTED ;)

YOUR NEW FRIEND,

LUCKY BOY

HELP !! Some one call the internet COPS I have been ROBBED !!.. ;D
.. Thanks
Morris

rennie

Aug 26, 2007
New Braunfels, Tx
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter
:) That is one great ring! I wish I could find something like that instead of all of the ring pulls that I find. I must have found around a 50 gal drum full in the last 2 yrs. I never seem to get out of them.

Rennie

Wasabi

Nov 7, 2005
Brevard County, FL ~ USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalinbur II,White's Beach Hunter ID 300, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Fisher F75, Tesoro Golden UMax, Whites 4900/D, Bounty Hunter IV, Bounty Hunter Big Bud
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So Daytona Beach is where you find the good stuff!
Gonna have to take a trip there sometime soon.

Way to go on your excellent and possibly once in a lifetime finds.

$18,000.00 I am still shaking my head in awe.
Like, awe man why couldn't I have found that ring.

Happy Hunting and many returns to that beach.

strwberry083

Sep 20, 2007
PA
morris said:
SWR said:
romeo-1 said:

I think a ring valued @ 18K would have a laser etched ID number...you'd have to produce that as well :)

Now where I put that Junk ring at ?... ::)
Morris

it would only have a number if its a certified stone

DJ_Quinn

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2005
Southeastern Ireland
$9200, wow! Congrats, who says this hobby doesn't pay. I don't think I've ever found anything worth more than $500, but I'm very happy for you. I was at the beach for anout an hour this morning and all I came up with was €1.50, but there's a lot more beech to keep detecting. Well done!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions