45 Military blank pistal WOW this is cool UNMILLED

S

SASQUASH

45 Military blank pistol this is an unmilled still blank. Found where the now closed factory dumped there trash & scrap. IT is heavy & in good shape I keep it nice & oiled. Thanks for stoping to checking out my post HAVING MORE FUN THEN PEOPLE SASQUASH<><

Attachments

• gun blank1.JPG
    gun blank1.JPG
    6.7 KB · Views: 2,014
Upvote 0
OP
OP
S

SASQUASH

I cleaned it in acid there is no rust any more & there wasn't much to start with.I think it is worth more this way then all put together. Thanks for the site's tho. SASQUASH<><

OP
OP
S

SASQUASH

Got info. it might be Colt. SASQUATCH <><

T

tank

put any kinda cutter to that without a form 1 and it's off to the pokey!!!

nebraskadad

Jan 8, 2005
tank

Personal gun manufacturer is not illegal. What is illegal is transfer of ownership without proper paper work.

OP
OP
S

SASQUASH

I put it on E-Bay. Two days latter they took it off. I read all the info. on selling this kind of item. I felt that it was in the same type as a replica. But they did not see it that way. I had a lot of watchers at that time too. I think it would have done well.

T

tank

personal manufacture of a handgun is a major felony!!! long guns with a form 1 only.

D

deacon

sasquash.

You might try gunbroker.com or guntrader.com to list it.

OP
OP
S

SASQUASH

Thats o.k. Sasquatch's cant get felonys that is only for Humans. But I think I will keep it the way it is.

Getty

Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would keep it to sasquash its a great piece for the collection of finds.Heck of a show piece.Great find.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions