gold royal wedding ring

AlexRussia

Feb 11, 2018
Russia,Tyumen
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found her in the forest where I used to go, but already in a new place. Tried to dig in different places, and as it turned out later, this is an effective method. Well, in general, came as usual to the place, and I thought where, in what direction to go in search. I did not think anything out of the way, since I already came to this place, and on the one hand I had already dropped it, and on the other hand I went in and there was nothing else except aluminum wire. And, in that forest, there was an old road that separated the forest and became well-regulated, but I understood this only this year. Well, here I came from the side of the old road, it turns out in the middle, between those areas where it was already. At the first posting, the first color signals appeared.At the first posting, the first color signals appeared. After walking for about 10-20 minutes, several coins were already in their pocket, mostly they were "advice". I thought that it is worth more "ringing" this place. He began to walk more thoughtfully. The wiring did slower and tried to cover half the area of ​​the coil, then the place where I had already spent. One of the first finds, fell a bill, 10 kop in 1924. It cheered and added strength, do not say, and silver is nice to "lift." Then there was some kind of incomprehensible, fuzzy signal, abrupt what then.VDI showed 8-12, and it happened also in blackberry "threw". Well, I think we need to dig. He dug. Above the excavated heap of earth, began to hold a coil, there is no signal. I think that for the garbage, there was a signal. Passed over the pit, too, there is no signal. I looked at the shovel, maybe there was something "stuck", but there was nothing there either. Already began to think, can phantom signal. He scattered the land he dug up. The signal appeared again, but some kind of fuzzy. He began to "sift" the earth, through a coil, then there was no pin, he did everything manually, but he could not find what he was looking for. I think so, that is a signal, then it is not.This whole thing was aggravated by the fact that there was a lot of grass around. He once again reeled over the excavated earth, again there is a signal. I even thought that this was a new goal and a new signal, but what suggested it was not. With special zeal, I began to sift through the earth again through the coil, and after a short search the object I found was in my hands, which the metal detector began to signal. Pouring the earth from hand to hand, I saw what kind of a find it was.
It was a gold female wedding band, 56 trials, the times of the Russian Empire. Very nice and unexpected find, especially when you do not expect it. From the beginning I did not understand what kind of a find it was. I came to know much later what I found, and what kind of a find it is. I thought of an ordinary gold ring, with jewelery stones interspersed in it, but it's not so simple, it turned out that this is an emerald and 4 small diamonds 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Upvote 4

WaterScoop

Bronze Member
Sep 12, 2017
SW Washington
Detector(s) used
Nox 800,
CTX 3030,
XP DEUS,
Excalibur II
Garrett AT Max,
Whites DFX,