closing of the season 2016 Russia

AlexRussia

Feb 11, 2018
Russia,Tyumen
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg Of the more interesting was the gilded button of the manufactory of the Buch brothers, I found buttons for the manufacture of this factory earlier, but in gilding for the first time. Another member of the Society of the Red Cross of the 20-30s of the XX century was found, on the twist, too, the first time he found it. But back to the theme of gold. The photo shows that the golden ring is represented. History is such. Our "exit" was nearing completion. This was probably one of the last finds that day.The signal was very quiet and intermittent, one can say the non-solderable. As they spent almost the whole day with the device, there was no special desire to dig it. You can see the inner voice prompting you to dig this signal, and the location was good. Have dug up. Almost immediately the find appeared from the ground. A gold ring with the inscription "From the holy relics to the great Bartholomew", something like this. They were surprised, at the end of the day, and yes even such a find.This is already the 4th gold item in the season and the third one from this forest, but not the last one. In general, I think that the 2016 season was very successful and productive for me.

Last edited:
Upvote 3

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread