One year of digging a valley farm

Woodbooger

Greenie
Jan 31, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys, I joined tNet last year for help identifying some things I found with a borrowed Bounty Hunter Tracker IV. I quickly became an addict. Other than a barrel full of iron farm tools, mason jar lids, nails etc. these are my finds. I’ve always had that guilty/disrespectful feeling having things piled in a box and hopefully by telling their story it will lead to better finds. 🤷🏽*♂️ Mounted above the steps on a board I’ve tried to somewhat summarize the culture of depression era farming and country life that’s inhabited the property that I’ve been blessed to start my own small farm. STILL looking for the cache, and still using that borrowed Bounty Hunter!!! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1547821880.615069.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1547821905.126063.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1547821929.010778.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1547821950.880390.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1547821975.298943.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1547822050.082372.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1547822159.772539.jpg

Upvote 40

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well Done all round on the finds and the display.

skynet

Feb 19, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
guys can i seek answers from all you about this place at what is inside or beyond... 6 to 7 km from the sea where i live and my grandfather was a veterans from the japan...in the mountain we found lot of broken old jar, many shells in the forest and its far away from the seas? and my gradfather b4 he died he says something interesting to me that in the place where i bring you this something special that makes us comfortable...

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We work hard to preserve history awesome display Well done. Tommy

staninbji

Nov 26, 2016
All over!
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Detecting isn't about finding treasure, it's about discovering and preserving history. You're doing a great job!

Joe-Dirt

Silver Member
Jan 18, 2018
Central Massachusetts
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Manticore & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola
Primary Interest:
Other
Very cool display!! Some artists work in clay, some in stone, some with paint, your medium is junk!!! Very nice and I like the handle “ Woodbooger”

tahomatom

Sep 3, 2013
Sutter Creek, Ca.
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000di pro plus
Whites id beach hunter
Got rid of the Minelab pointer,
Then got a Garrett. Much better pointer.
Minelab Xterra 705
Ibuprofen
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
People love this kind of folk art and worthy of selling.
That jar of silver coins are waiting...

Crowfriend

Apr 29, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice job!

It’s hard for me to see if your display board is laying flat or mounted on a wall. If it is mounted on a wall, how did you attach all those prices to it? Glue? Wire?
Thanks!

MAILITY

May 26, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Exactly what I was going to say, very creative & artsy!!! Welcome to TNet!!

I’ve always had that guilty/disrespectful feeling FileZilla UC Browser Rufus having things piled in a box and hopefully by telling their story it will lead to better finds. ����*♂️ Mounted above the steps on a board I’ve tried to somewhat summarize the culture of depression era farming and country life that’s inhabited the property that I’ve been blessed

Last edited:

axelrich

Jun 12, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a one creative way to display your collection...

Hughett

May 11, 2019
Northwest GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett gta x 1250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like your display as much as your finds which is a lot.

alaskaseeker

Jun 22, 2019
Ak,Tn
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Caching spots are usually seen from a window, where the hider can view the area unobserved.... Just a starting point...

haility

May 30, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Exactly what I was going to say, audacity find my iphone origin very creative & artsy!!! Welcome to TNet!!

board I’ve tried to somewhat summarize the culture of depression era farming and country life that’s inhabited the property that I’ve been blessed to start my own small farm. STILL looking for the cache, and still using that borrowed Bounty Hunter!!!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions