...for gold!

attachment.php

Upvote 22
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Drooling over the keyboard! :occasion14:

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is an amazing photograph! I believe it took you some time to set everything up "Just Right" before taking it, nicely done! A lot of breathtaking moments and all in a single year, just supperb. Thank you for sharing!...........63bkpkr

OP
OP
CASPER-2

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That's a Lotta Gold. Congrats and Well Done.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Casper will you take me under your wing and train me to scuba lol that is just amazing

haility

May 30, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is an amazing photograph! xender discord omegleI believe it took you some time to set everything up "Just Right" before taking it, nicely done! A lot of breathtaking moments and all in a single year, just supperb. Thank you for sharing!...........63bkpkr

That is an amazing photograph!

Last edited:

the_mad_cladder

Jan 2, 2015
North Carolina
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with all the coils, MI-6 pinpointer, Ace350 and Garrett pro pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow looks like you robbed a pirate! Freaking awesome.

OP
OP
CASPER-2

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Casper will you take me under your wing and train me to scuba lol that is just amazing
most was snorkeling
I dont scuba..I snuba and hookah now and then - I will tell you - i got spots if I had gone to that year out farther - I could have double my finds
i know a hand full of spots that are virgin that had 1-3 raft- slides of dove platforms in the early 1900s
I think they are gold mines i just dont have the time - most are 2 hr away and can only dive out there off season
too cold in the spring and i usually have to much happening in the Fall - Im gonna try giving a couple a shot next month
hope i will have something to show you
I will tell you this - I went to one of these spots and made the mistake of wearing a full heavy wet suit there last year
I went under at low tide in about 7ft of water - every swing i was getting 4-5 hits - all good
problem was i was weighted down up top and too buoyant from waist down - when i wet to dig - leaned over - i went
face first and my legs floated - i was like a fishing jig bouncing face and chest off the bottom - i could not retrieve
a target - kept trying and i could not operate right - i had to fight each time to get my self righted
next time I will know better - this place is clean in close - Ive gotten at least 50 old gold here and that is after others
have said it was cleaned out - i know there is a lot of gold out deep here as well as old silver - they been swimming here
since late 1800s

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW now that is a haul!

secondstar

Mar 11, 2017
North Central Connecticut
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Equinox, Garrett Ace Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm starting to get the feeling that I'm in the wrong line of metal detecting! Did you find those in a lake or in the ocean?

OP
OP
CASPER-2

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm starting to get the feeling that I'm in the wrong line of metal detecting! Did you find those in a lake or in the ocean?
Most was New England salt water … CT. MA. RI. -- don't believe it when others say spots are cleaned out - none of these were found at virgin spots - lot were spots that get hammered large percentage is "old gold"- I hunt in all metal and try and dig everything - you can see most of my finds from that year here to see what else I got with that gold
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/members/29748-albums1651.html
or here

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread