100% water finds

attachment.php

Upvote 12

NEPADIGGER7

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2013
Downtown Lehman
Detector(s) used
minelab safari,whites m6, AT Pro, Ace 250 and whites coin master, Garrett AT propointer (garrett carrot), Lesche hand digger, 5x8 & 8.5x11 DD coils for the Pro, Camera is Ion Air Pro 3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Damn...no words dream hunt

dts52

Bronze Member
Jun 20, 2015
NW CT
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox800 / AT Pro / AT Gold / Makro Racer
Vibra-probe / TRX pp
Primary Interest:
Other
Simply amazing!
HH
dts

basssmann

Feb 9, 2013
YOUNGSVILLE, N.Y...... moved to Jacksonville, Flor
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
VIPER TRIDENT , Fisher F75 and just added a CTX 3030 Minelab and Minelab Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CASPER-2, wow, fantastic.... how many days hunting or about how many hrs in the water ?? Waist deep, low tide ???? Basssmann

OP
OP
CASPER-2

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CASPER-2, wow, fantastic.... how many days hunting or about how many hrs in the water ?? Waist deep, low tide ???? Basssmann
I arrived on a Sun. checked in and got in water about 2 hrs before low tide - i worked around waist deep and pretty much headed at that depth south for about 2 miles.
when i got in i went about 50 yrds and got a small silver ring and said "ok...here we go" but did not get really much else for like 300 yrds - then i hit a spot where i was picking
up some green caked clad quarters and a few other older new coins. I walked another 100 yrds and hit a patch of fresh drop quarters - guy probably had a pocket full to feed
the meter - i got like 20 of them - i went another couple hundred yards with not much to show and turned back for home. tide was low i stopped back where i got the fresh drops and found
a dozen more new quarters and worked back to the "greenie" area and right off the bat i got a nice heavy 14k band so knew I was in a good spot and started to grid as tide came in
- with every swing i was getting like 3 hits. I would dig a nickle then a foot away a dime and then a silver ring ...take a step and swing and get 3 more targets - dig a penny then a quarter
and a gold ring. I spent next 2 hrs there spot was loaded and there was very little trash - there had been a couple of storms that came thru there before i got down there and it
blew out a bowl shaped area and took most of the light trash along with a lot of sand.
I was burnt and dehydrated and pouch was full - headed back to hotel - keepers from first day
attachment.php

second day I wasted kind of - hooked up with a friend of a friend down there - he took me to a few spots that he said were secret but i
did not tell him I hit those spots in past - they were no secret... I did not tell of my honey hole - i would have had he actually
put me onto a good spot though - he got a call from someone he knew telling him some guys had hit gold and he left me. I went back to
hotel and went out for the PM low again this time just running right down and jumping in - it was as i left it - starting getting hit after hit
keepers after day 2 in my spot
attachment.php

Day 3 i went in for am low and stayed for most of the day - my GF brought me some water - i got worn out hunted for maybe 5 hrs
and water started getting rough as day went on - keepers for day 3
attachment.php

day 4 - final day - got up for am low - water was horrible - really rough - i got in and got slammed around
got a few coins and a gold ring and a gold pendant but i worked for them - had to quit early - mistake i made was
i should have cancelled my flight and stayed for the rest of the week - friend of mine was on a cruise and came back right before
my flight - we met up quick and told him of pile of goodies i got - he did not believe me and thought i was messing with
him cause he got skunked on his cruise... he sh#t when he saw me pull out tackle box full of finds - i bought a tackle box and
used it as a carry on - was not gonna let my haul out of my sight on trip home - I owed him big time cause he brought me to a
spot my last trip down when i got a handful of nice gold - so i told him to go back to spot i found - he did and he got a nice handful of gold
out deeper than i had gone - he brought a newbie (mistake on his part) who got a huge diamond ring on the out skirts of the bowl area
where i had not gone - if i ever get a spot like that again - will defintiely alter my plans

OP
OP
CASPER-2

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The large greenish band from day one is a 9K from UK and cleaned up pretty good
the 2 reddish tarnished rings in lower left from day 2 are 10k and cleaned up
and gold bracelet from day 3 is 10k and cleaned up with electrolysis

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Casper, that was some Treasure Haul you had in Florida. Congrats. Many more hunts like that and we'll be seeing advertisements for Caspers Jewelers. :icon_thumleft:

GaRebel1861

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2011
South Carolina
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And, I thought my three wedding bands in one day was a good one. That's sir, is an awesome trip to Florida.:occasion14:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Outstanding hunts...:notworthy:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wowza I dream of that

smallfoot

Bronze Member
May 29, 2019
Flawda
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Think the state drifted sideways a little after you hauled off that much ballast....:laughing7: Great hunt!

OP
OP
CASPER-2

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
there are spots down there where there is no public parking for a mile or more (in either direction) - so unless you stay at a hotel - you got a long walk
most guys wont make the walk and just hit the more easily accessible spots

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread