Greenie
May 15, 2020
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 Se Ltd.
Fisher CZ3D
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this spot by accident....now that its drying out from the thaw I will be hitting it again soon. I hope the upload works...haha

This is a fraction of the silver that was pulled out of there, I hunted with someone else and they found about as much.

Attachments

• coins.jpg
    coins.jpg
    188.7 KB · Views: 184
Upvote 10

Silver Saver

Mar 15, 2017
Center of North America
Detector(s) used
Etrac- Sunray x5, x8, x12. Garrett Carrot.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that is some virgin ground! That's more silver than most find in a year! Good job on finding it. Do you know what was there in the past?

OP
OP
L

Lucio21

Greenie
May 15, 2020
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 Se Ltd.
Fisher CZ3D
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that is some virgin ground! That's more silver than most find in a year! Good job on finding it. Do you know what was there in the past?

I think it was a crossroads of some sort. It's right next to a river. It's virgin ground for sure. We found about 500+ wheaties, not as many indianheads as I thought would be there, lots of trash and pulltabs. Copper artifacts, jewelry all sorts of things.

The best coin spill was 9 silver coins found along a treeline right next to the dirt road. That was found by my uncle. He also had the oldest coin with an 1834 large cent.

I was talking to a kid who swims there and he told me that he found a few silver coins out in the river just with his diving mask on, but I am not a fan of water, well fast moving water so I never went out there. silber.JPG silber.JPG

OP
OP
L

Lucio21

Greenie
May 15, 2020
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 Se Ltd.
Fisher CZ3D
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oops that photo posted twice. Sorry bout that. This was the last silver coin my uncle found before he passed. About a million minted. Not sure what it was doing in the woods where I found it haha.

smallfoot

Bronze Member
May 29, 2019
Flawda
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice site! Keep hittin it..

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Outstanding! :notworthy:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow thats a spot I love to find but rarely do the ones you just come across out of the blue. I would be all over that place like a monkey on a cupcake. Keep em coming......Tommy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread