May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess you can tell I'm bored. When I can't go detecting, I kill people.....oops I mean I go a little off colour. So whats second best to detecting except my other half (have to say that ;)) & fishing - its pulling out old finds of course. I hope I'm not the only one that sorts, categorises, re-categorises, stares at & relive the good old days when finds were everywhere ::)

Following the trend in this best finds section, I'm going to ask you to post your COMPLETE collection of lead toys/objects. UPDATED - All single toys now count (didn't realise these were so rare). Now I hope this will create some interest as I don't think its been done yet ???

Looking through these takes me back to being a kiddie detectorist & my roots of detecting. ie the back & front yards/gardens of some friends 1930s houses. I found a tons of coins as well.

Most of the better ones are from those gardens & all the rest which are broken in the ploughed fields.

NOW GET SORTING ;D (and don't forget to wash your hands after touching those dangerous lead figures) ::)

Attachments

• lead toys.jpg
    lead toys.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 3,218
Upvote 0

aWaredetector

Feb 25, 2013
massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster GT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Five inches down at base of tree. Outside of my gold, this is my favorite find.

image-2064160799.jpg

Attachments

• image-1493909400.jpg
    image-1493909400.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 67

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread