Finds Display

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
IMG_0863.JPG IMG_0864.JPG I recently bought some display pieces for my ring finds and here are two of them. Inexpensive way to display the rings. I also ordered some cases for displaying other sterling jewelry.

Upvote 19
OP
OP
Clad2Silver

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Awesome for land finds :icon_thumright:
will get even more in the water - older vid
Thanks Casper.....I did water hunting back in the mid 1980's but it just wasn't my cup of tea.

Beautiful display of some gorgeous rings! Sure sets them all off! Thanks for sharing with us.
Thanks ArfieBoy.....I had them laying around in a plastic box but decided that the box wasn't doing them any justice so I bought the trays.

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTG your collection is awesome and thanks for inspiring me..going to dust off the xcal and get out there before months end..Definitely hoping for a safe and rewarding season,

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Casper-2 thanks for your motivational videos and making me remember not to give up..I would love to try to go deep over my head but water in my ears gives me a problem

OP
OP
Clad2Silver

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WTG your collection is awesome and thanks for inspiring me..going to dust off the xcal and get out there before months end..Definitely hoping for a safe and rewarding season,

Thanks Bill and good luck to you when you get out there.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread