All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• Picture 019.jpg
    Picture 019.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 796
Upvote 0
M

mattjd

wow cool! If you know how old the site is that you found it t you can get a idea of how old the pipe mught be. Matt

JARMAN

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2004
Thats some cool pipe,looks like a threaded poston the bottom,May be missing a part.HH

F

Floater

Mojjax. Ive been looking for that pipe for 30 years man. See if my screen is still in and I had a big chunk stashed below it. ;D

I would say 1968. Lots of creative minds back then. ;)

alwayslookin

Sep 30, 2004
Indy
Have to agree with Floater on that one..I would also say from the late 60's. They used to make them out of brass--not that I would know anything about that though :D :D

Dave

R

rusty nails

;D pipe maybe - or part of a light fixture - possibly - but then again - lots of people make pipes out of light fixture parts -
i see the rusty threaded part on the long peace - interesting to say the least
Rusty

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
I'm thinking, it's not a pipe, it looks like it could be a piece to an old torch, or maybe some form of old mining light?
Good luck on the ID,,, Interesting piece...

OP
OP
mojjax

mojjax

Silver Member
Feb 27, 2005
MAINE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found it in an old bottle dump behind an 1860's farmhouse . I have been finding alot of nice stuff there . There was a bunch rusty metal roofing that was thrown on top of the dump wich protected alot of the bottles from getting filled with rain . The pipe does not have a screen in it , but there is some burned residue in it . The bottom lip of the bowl is a little melted so
I think it was used alot . Thanks ,
Mojjax

A

ARCOMANDPURPLE

HI FREE/ P this is you're 2nd post on pipes ( pot) you must enjoy E-BAY. Thanks for the E-mail.
ARCOM ;D ;D

A

aquabob

George Washington grew hemp, so I imagine it could be a very old POT pipe!! It doesn't make sense why the lip would be "melted", if you got a pipe hot enough to melt, you surely wouldn't be putting your lips on it to smoke!!!

bob

DJ_Quinn

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2005
Southeastern Ireland
aquabob said:
George Washington grew hemp, so I imagine it could be a very old POT pipe!! It doesn't make sense why the lip would be "melted", if you got a pipe hot enough to melt, you surely wouldn't be putting your lips on it to smoke!!!

bob

That could be George Washington's pot pipe! Imagine what that would fetch on e-bay???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread