MY BE$T YET

P

PrizmIV

Here are 13 Buffalo nickles I have found over the last year. Most of them I couldn't read the date but I did some SERIOUS cleaning and all are now readable except one because the date is worn off (nickle not shown). Ive found 15 total. The other one is in my folder. I ran out of mounting things.
1913 D Type 2 Worth $60
1917 (3)
1918 (4)
1919 (2)
1936 In mint condish. $26
All but the 1913 D Type 2 and 1936 are worth about $9 a piece, so my Buffalo's are worth $200 total ;D

Attachments

• buffalo.jpg
    buffalo.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 1,083
Upvote 0

Getty

Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats a nice nickle set. Id enjoy watching it increase.Keep us posted.

jimmy

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
looks like you were killin them nickles last year! real nice collection! good stuff!

JARMAN

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2004
Great collection of nickles Prizm.It's olmost rare to find one you can pull a date from.HH

R

rvbvetter

Great nickle finds!! Whats the buffalos showing on your meter? Since i got my ML and Dfx 2 months ago, my nickle count has dropped off. And none old except 1 silver war nickle. What's the trick on the whites? Did you get the QXT? HH

OP
OP
P

PrizmIV

No, I didnt get the QXT >:( i didnt make it home in time >:( . Anyway, on my prizm they read dead on nickle only. Except a few times it would go dead on nickle then I would move the coil back and fourth to see if it was trash and around the sides of the signal it would blink pulltab then go straight back to nickle. Hope it helps!!
HH Jonathan

OP
OP
P

PrizmIV

BTW, the trick on my whites prizm is that in pp mode, pp it on the dot then left the coil up slowley then back down a couple of times. If you get mostly solid signals on one object thats most likley what it is.
Hope it helps Jonathan

R

rvbvetter

? ? Thanks? ? ? ?Seen xlt's and i think Qxt's on ebay last night. You might check. Was on there checking Fisher CZ 3D? ? Thinking about one.? About the only brand i haven't had.? ? ?HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions