Gator-Flea

Bronze Member
Oct 14, 2007
Where the grass is blue
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a $100 bill in the parking lot at work and turn it in to HR "I KNOW HOW HARD THEY ARE TO COME BY"...........It was never calmed and they gave it to me a couple of weeks later.

lost and find

Greenie
Aug 6, 2006
My Son and I have been lucky lately checking out the coinstar machine!

He found this silver penny!

then a day or so later I found this silver liberty in front of my cash register at my coffee shop!

then on the same day someone paid with this silver 50 cent piece! Someone must have really needed the coffee!

here is the peny..

Attachments

• 101_2093.JPG
    101_2093.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 805

Ray G.

Tenderfoot
May 18, 2014
Wilmington nc
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My roommate left work one day and for some reason put his wallet on the roof of the car and drove home. Later that night I was watching tv and heard a knock at the door. Two older lady's we're asking for him. So I went and got him. They found his wallet with everything still in it half a mile from his job.

karalennox

Tenderfoot
Jun 17, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The other day I found a 1919 wheat penny lying in the street. It had been run over a few times :( Also found a pretty large sterling silver ring with a CZ one time. Other than that, just a lot of cash. My husband has the eyes of an eagle. I can't believe how he can see a dirty penny, in the dirt, in the dark. We always pick up all money we find--it's good luck!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread