OKM EXP 4000 - GPR

Thomas007

Aug 29, 2007
Glouster, Ohio
Detector(s) used
White MXT
Hi Ignacio

Since no one has responded, i will say that I have always been interested in the electromagnetic pulse devices but the cost is just too much at this stage for me. Even if it does penetrate 80 feet into the ground.

If you purchase one... and I sense that you will... then be sure to share with us all about the booty and treasures that you find. Also share how the machine is working for you.

Be real careful around war sites for this device will show you where the bombs are buried for sure. One little mistake in that arena and it is curtains for sure.

thanks for writing but most of us here are weekend and evening hunters and are not the big time guy that you are... so we can only sit in admiration that you are taking the plunge and we alas... are not.

Happy Hunting

Sanat

Kellyco

Oct 10, 2007
Winter Springs, Florida
Detector(s) used
Everything in Kellyco's Showroom!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello! If you are looking for a Metal Detector our store has Professional Sales Reps that can answer all your questions and concerns you may have. Our number is 1-800-327-9697. We are opened Monday- Friday 8-6pm Eastern Time and Sat. 9-5pm Eastern Time. We are happy to answer your questions.
Thanks,
Kellyco Chick

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions