ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What size is it?

As this coin dates to the beginning of the English Civil War & looks to be one of the higher valued coins (90% of the populous would never see a coin like this). It could indicate a wealthy family fleeing the war (1642-49) (I have no idea about US history, is this possible?). Is this from a known British ship? This coin could be one of many (very many)!!! Probably accompanied by Gold coins as well. (Don't get too excited as there are many other reasons). This needs lots of further research, I won't have put the location on the internet.

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CRUSADER said:
What size is it?

As this coin dates to the beginning of the English Civil War & looks to be one of the higher valued coins (90% of the populous would never see a coin like this). It could indicate a wealthy family fleeing the war (1642-49) (I have no idea about US history, is this possible?). Is this from a known British ship? This coin could be one of many (very many)!!! Probably accompanied by Gold coins as well. (Don't get too excited as there are many other reasons). This needs lots of further research, I won't have put the location on the internet.
I'm of to badin lake nc see you on the plane Crusader :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread