My good coin finds

H

HMCool

Hi, I'm new here.

picture0030uw.jpg

Sorry for the large size and blurriness. In the pic is a Walker (1943), two silver Washingtons (1941 and 1946), two silver Roosevelts (1946 and 1963), three Buffs (two missing date, one 1916), three wartime Jeffersons (two 1943 and one 1945), one Indian Head penny (1908) and fifteen Wheats (oldest 1919).

Upvote 0
M

mattjd

Sweet finds! Love that lib. Matt

Welcome to the forum! You'll find that a lot of nice people post here.

OP
OP
H

HMCool

Thanks. :) I've been reading the posts for a while, and I can't believe the stuff people find. :o

OP
OP
H

HMCool

I'll post pictures of my favorite non-coin find tomorrow.

JARMAN

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2004
Welcome to the post HM,Some very nice silver,post tho's old relics folks love um.HH

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks good!

HH

Lonewolfe

OP
OP
H

HMCool

Sorry it took so long. My camera can't capture good pictures at all. I'll just tell you about my favorite relic, my Marine Corp hat decoration thing. I was searching my back yard, after finding an Indian Head there, and at the top of some old steps, I found what I first thought was a piece of junk, since it was caked with dirt, but when I brushed it off, I saw an eagle. I went inside and ran some water on it, and I noticed with was a military emblem. I did some research, and I found out it was a Marine Corp hat thing. I'm trying to date it now.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread