Hording wheat pennys for the fun of it.

Lizard-Prince

Jun 5, 2008
Bayamon P.R.
Detector(s) used
DFX,BH ID,5000s2,AT Max,MX Sport,Spectra V3
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi folks My name is Ralph this will be my first post in this forum I hope you like what I have to offer. In the Whites forum where I made my home I am starting to create sparks in friendly forum as well my fame is slowly spreading and since you want to see what I have to offer for such a obvious heading take a look at my mition of trapping in every possible way since I moved to Puerto Rico in 1975 my loved cent the wheat cent. Who can beat me? This is my challenge.

Attachments

• 100_0039.jpg
    100_0039.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 534
Upvote 0

mthole

May 15, 2008
Detector(s) used
White xlt e series
Well sir, I think you are saying that you have a lot of wheat pennys. If so, maybe you had best sit down. I own approx. 27 pounds of wheats. @ 141 per pound, that = over 3800 pennys Most but not all are from my uncle's farm in Noth Dakota. He threw all his change into a milk can. When he died my STUPID cousin kept the pennys and just took the silver to the bank. The happy ending :) :) :) When he died, he left my mother 18,000.00. She died the next month. I used the 18 grand and bought a beautiful 2004 Harley. End of story Larry

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow what a wierd post!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread