The dangers of our hobby.

Lizard-Prince

Jun 5, 2008
Bayamon P.R.
Detector(s) used
DFX,BH ID,5000s2,AT Max,MX Sport,Spectra V3
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
How would you react and what would you do? If a suddenly peaceful and magic hunt were broken with an unexpected dangerous find "a gun" you reed right "a gun". And not just any gun a heavy profesional BB pellet gun, this is my short version of that day years back. I had planned to go to my last and 3rd beach before my hunting scedual ran out for the day I had just found a reasonable amount in clad coins to cover for my bus fare and a little less than $2 in profit for some I would say 3 hours of scanning.My 5000s2 coin master was doing a great job as always,on my last try before I was to continue to the final beach.I got a loud blast from my coin master just on the rim of the side walk where the sand ends. I dug down 1 feet thinking it must be another darn refreshment aluminum can.My scoop hit something long and black (the back of the handle) I said to myself this is no drink can and on a tug with the edge of my sand scoop out came to my dismay that shocking thing.When I finally reacted I took my hanky from my pocket and wrap the handle to see it closely.Being no cops no where the only person seeing me just smiled and left quickly expecting the worst. I made a quick desition to wrap it well and cancel my trip imidiatly I was scared all the ways home. Today I still posses it as a premium piece as I newtralized it so it wouldn't be used for nothing evil.I knew if I turned it to the cops I would never get it back so this is how this story ends.

Attachments

• 100_0051.jpg
    100_0051.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 5,054
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread