HELP ME

Gigisdiamonds

Mar 18, 2005
Kansas
Hiya Biggoldnga !? ;D? I would say don't rush anything too fast. I'm not yet out MDing but I do know I was shopping around this last week for a MD and I called pawn shops and looked online. I though about used vs new, warranty and a having one of the newest out there for the same cost.? So I have the Ace 250 coming any day now.
(light weight 2.7 lb.s)? Seems everyone has good things to say about it on the form and on any reviews I have read. It only cost $199. and NO shipping or handling! Bought it Kellyco.com? Here is a link to a review on your friends MDer.

www.tomstreasures.com/tesororeviews.html

Btw I wanted one so bad almost got anyone just to have one!? :o? ;D
Better you get a good one, then one, that may not be the one for you! Some are lighter weight then others and I knew I couldn't get out there and swing something I wasn't used to for long. You ever use your friends? Ask if you can for a weekend. If he will take it out with you and show you all about it.
Best of luck I really hope you get a good deal and the right one for you!

OP
OP
B

biggoldnga

Gigisdiamonds said:
Hiya Biggoldnga !? ;D? I would say don't rush anything too fast. I'm not yet out MDing but I do know I was shopping around this last week for a MD and I called pawn shops and looked online. I though about used vs new, warranty and a having one of the newest out there for the same cost.? So I have the Ace 250 coming any day now.
(light weight 2.7 lb.s)? Seems everyone has good things to say about it on the form and on any reviews I have read. It only cost $199. and NO shipping or handling! Bought it Kellyco.com? Here is a link to a review on your friends MDer.

Btw I wanted one so bad almost got anyone just to have one!? :o? ;D
Better you get a good one, then one, that may not be the one for you! Some are lighter weight then others and I knew I couldn't get out there and swing something I wasn't used to for long. You ever use your friends? Ask if you can for a weekend. If he will take it out with you and show you all about it.
Best of luck I really hope you get a good deal and the right one for you!

I am using an old BH right now and love it. But, it has about served its purpose. Single button Discriminator and that's it. HAHA!

YankeeDownSouthAdv.

Bronze Member
Jun 28, 2005
alachua county, FL
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Nokta Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah i agree with gigi i got an ACE 250, sup[rised at how light it was!!...takes getting used to for pinpointing but so do all detectors..lol..especially when your a newbie at it..lol...HH..good luck in which ever MD you choose...Gregg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions