72cheyenne

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
Mansfield, Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, White's M6, White's 6000di/pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey ink, looks like you have some nice guns. They are all going up in value pretty quick right now!! As a newbie myself, I found out that when you post pictures you need to not only get the file size down below 512KB, but you really need to make the physical size around 600x450 (which if you do this first, it usually makes the file size small enough). It makes the thread alot easier to look at. Really good stuff your showing though. Later, Jason

OP
OP
ink-a-alot

ink-a-alot

Dec 14, 2008
East Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
72cheyenne said:
Hey ink, looks like you have some nice guns. They are all going up in value pretty quick right now!! As a newbie myself, I found out that when you post pictures you need to not only get the file size down below 512KB, but you really need to make the physical size around 600x450 (which if you do this first, it usually makes the file size small enough). It makes the thread alot easier to look at. Really good stuff your showing though. Later, Jason
Thank you, again im real sorry to put such big pics on here, i will learn soon.. also when i have time i will show yall more of my guns in detail.. thanks tresure net members

OP
OP
ink-a-alot

ink-a-alot

Dec 14, 2008
East Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ink-a-alot said:
72cheyenne said:
Thank you, again im real sorry to put such big pics on here, i will learn soon.. also when i have time i will show yall more of my guns in detail.. thanks tresure net members
they some model 95, lc smith 12 lc smith 16, 2 steavens crack shots22, 25 cal stevens, model 12, 12 gauge, marlin 38-55, winchester pre 64 30-30, i cant think of what else right now. 30-40 creg

dozer dan

Jan 14, 2008
PNW
Primary Interest:
Other
the winchester shotgun looks more like a mod. 97 from my angle. it could have a model 12 replacement barrel. does it have an exposed hammer? could we get a side / profile pic?

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread