Silver Member
Mar 13, 2008
Pittsfield Ma.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T-2SE--Whites Prism IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you want a nice display case custom biult, then talk to Golden1. He is in Pittsfield. Maybe he'll make one for ya.

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For years I have been buying (when on sale) Shadow boxes of varying sizes from craft stores. Had to buy and cutout my own foam and fiber fill but overall, they do well for displaying on the wall, in my instance, I have them in this room in the closet, which I converted to a storage, work area for my hobby.

I just posted in the other post that I also just made up seven Riker mount display boxes for my better buttons, they store well, but don't think they would work out well for hanging on a wall, but perhaps they would.......

Don

Attachments

• ClosetDisplay.jpg
    ClosetDisplay.jpg
    357.1 KB · Views: 511
  • SevenRikerDisplays Buttons.jpg
    SevenRikerDisplays Buttons.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 913

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you have a LARGE antique store close to you sometimes they have people that sell them for really reasonable prices. There are a couple in IND that have tons of them and i get one occasionally.

Dew

muckdiver

Tenderfoot
May 6, 2007
I get some of mine at the Hobby Lobby store. They have many sizes to choose from. The only problem is you have wait for them to go on sale, but that is on a two week cycle so if there not on sale they will be soon. The sale price is always 50% off, worth the wait.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions