Love the coke sign.

HavokSouls

Dec 1, 2012
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Tesero Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I collect coins and I know I can never have enough.. I love the history behind them and like thinking where they have been and in whos hands they may or may not have been in.. I say as long as you have room and love for the items you collect keep on collecting. And don't let your collectables pile up no matter how much you have always have them neatly set up that way u wont be considered a hoarder

mariposagold

Bronze Member
May 1, 2012
Mariposa, California. USA
Detector(s) used
MXT Pro, Classic SL, Bullseye II Probe, Garrett Groundhog.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not seeing a problem. Seems most of what you have has both intrinsic Value as well as Monetary Value. Items are presentable, not covered with Dust, mold or Dirt.
You don't appear to be at hoarder stage yet. Please feel free to check back again if you feel uncertain or your spouse or significant other starts making remarks.

HH/HC

OP
OP
jibb

jibb

Feb 9, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Less then its worth! Lol. I seen it on craigslist and emailed the person from work early morning. By noon i was checking my phone for the 8th time to see if anyone had responded yet. Right when im pulling up my messages a supervisor from another area of the plant comes and stands beside me and gets his phone out. I think he's going to say something about me having my phone out. I look over at his phone and he's looking at a pic of the diving helmet. I was shocked and said this is yours? ? He's like yeah i seen your email but had meetings all morning and couldnt get over here. I gave him 300$ for it. :))

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread