kieser sousa/rip

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2006
upstate N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to have a much larger collection but due to life's sometimes rocky road i had to part with most ! ;) most of the bottles here i found this fall at an old foundation site.I was there detecting and only finding some of the most corroded Indian heads i've ever seen,when i spyed one of the ginger beer bottles.I stuck it my pocket and wandered around some more till about 20 min's later i was back were i had found the bottle.Well lying not 12 inches from were i found the first was a second !Put that in my pocket and started to poke around some more when i found my favorite.A rare open pontil applied lip Harrisons Columbian ink,had a hole in it but still a very cool find !By this time my pants were falling down from all the stuff in my pockets and it was getting dark so i went home.The next day i returned and i went to the spot were i had found the 2 Ginger's and decided to dig around a bit,About 4 inches directly below were i found the Ginger's i found 2 blobtop round bottom sodas !

Attachments

• Mvc-028s.jpg
    Mvc-028s.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 428
  • Mvc-029s.jpg
    Mvc-029s.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 419
T

TreasureTales

Very nice bottles. Good variety from one small location. Too bad about the Columbian Ink being damaged. Still, an interesting bottle. Nice finds.

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
KS,

nice group of bottles.

Thanks for posting.

Was just looking at some of my better
bottles. Keep them on one shelf of a
bookcase. Also was looking at all the
"stuff" :-\ sitting around the bookcase, :-\ which
belongs in the bookcase :-\

Thinking of packing some of the bottles away.
Sure do take up a lot of room. All good things
must..............

Again, thanks for posting.

have a good un......
SHERMANVILLE

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread