Displaying your finds.

Brian C.

Bronze Member
Jan 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Whites and Garrett. I use several machines, the ace 350 is a nice machine. I have a 5900, 6000, whites.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have made several cases over the years, the longer I go out detecting the more goodies that I find. I just got an old ghost town from the 1850s time period, it had ten houses and a tavern. I think my collection will keep on growing. Here is one of my smaller cases, lets see some of yours. IMG_2569.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
Brian C.

Brian C.

Bronze Member
Jan 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Whites and Garrett. I use several machines, the ace 350 is a nice machine. I have a 5900, 6000, whites.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
IMG_2570.JPG Thanks Iron Patch, it looks like you have been detecting for many years, your finds are always nice to look at. Here is a display of some of my buttons I have found over the years of walking fields. I thought by having pictures that anyone interested could see the button clearer. I hope to have more finds soon, the old village I spoke about had maybe 14 homes at one time, the tavern may be good as well, all fields now.:icon_thumright:. HH

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Iron Patch, it looks like you have been detecting for many years, your finds are always nice to look at. Here is a display of some of my buttons I have found over the years of walking fields. I thought by having pictures that anyone interested could see the button clearer. I hope to have more finds soon, the old village I spoke about had maybe 14 homes at one time, the tavern may be good as well, all fields now.:icon_thumright:. HH

Yeah that pic was taken a the 10 year mark. Some day I'll create a website with close up pictures of a lot of finds, but will be some time before I have the ambition for a project like that.

OP
OP
Brian C.

Brian C.

Bronze Member
Jan 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I know the feeling, spring is here can't wait.

OP
OP
Brian C.

Brian C.

Bronze Member
Jan 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks for your feed back, I like your polite society remark, how true.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread