My Gold Coin Collection
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: My Gold Coin Collection

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Feb 2014
    250 times

My Gold Coin Collection

Tell me any advice on the film, or any comments. Thank You

us
    Jan 2005
    Choctaw Beach Florida
    Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
    1811 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Banner Finds (2)
    Honorable Mentions (3)
    Nice, someone likes you very much . I have dug over 40 gold rings but 0 gold coins.. Big on my wish list.
    God and country.

Feb 2014
    250 times
    Thank you watch the video three of them I found while detecting

Feb 2014
    250 times
    I appreciate comments

Dec 2012
    MXT-PRO Sandshark
    14580 times
    Metal Detecting
    I guess so since you bumped all your threads!! wow not seeking attention are ya?

Feb 2014
    250 times
    I decided to bump up threads for questions to be answered. I stated that in a different thread there is no rule on treasure net about bumping up your threads. This is the last time I am bumping up old threads!

Feb 2014
    250 times
    This thread isn't even bumped up this is a NEW thread and this is the last time I am bumping up old threads.

us
    Old Tom Cat.

Jan 2013
    N.of , I-285...GA
    Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
    6859 times
    Nice Coins, Esp,the Dug Ones.
    I prefer Pictures tho , your no Spielberg LOL.
    Davers
    As I am finding , In life we begin having the Blissful happiness & the Wonder & innocence of a Child, then fall Quickly, then spend the rest of our lives trying to reach that point where we began ,through Pleasure , Fame, & Materials but Only 'Through true faith in Jesus , can we find Prefect Happiness or true Meaning in our Short lives on this Beautiful Earth filled with both the Light of Pure goodness & The Darkness of Pure Evil. D.

That Said, I judge No Man.
    Davers

Feb 2014
    250 times
    I'll post pics later

Feb 2014
    250 times
    That applied for the old threads My Gold Coin Collection is a very new thread

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    36426 times
    Last warning....

TreasureNet has NO rule on posting on old threads as long as it pertains to the original post. Any more harressment of jolteon or any member for posting on older threads will be considered as attacking member and treated as such. If some members don't like someone posting on an old thread then DONT READ IT...
    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; Dec 12, 2014 at 04:27 PM.
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

USAF Intelligence 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

I exercise my right to keep and bear arms 24/7/365

(Per Admins avatars and signatures do not fall under rules for politics.)

Feb 2014
    250 times
    Thank You Treasure Hunter

Charter Member
    us
    John

Feb 2013
    Arkansas
    I’ve used about all modern ones but right now: CTX 3030, Nokta Anfibio, Equinox, Vaquero, White’s TRX
    1542 times
    Metal Detecting
    Banner Finds (1)
    That video was dark and hard to see. I am glad you captioned your finds though. Neat stuff!

Feb 2014
    250 times
    Thank you Pointman

Charter Member
    us
    Dec 2008
    St. Augustine, FL
    1994 times
    I watched your video, but would rather see pictures. From what I can see, you have some very desirable coins worth more than just gold scrap. I would like to see detailed photos of the California gold piece and your Indian Princess dollars.

I will say that most forum members would rather see photos than video. Perhaps it is a generational thing. But I never watch videos. I made an exception for yours as I wanted to see what all the hub-bub was about. Most videos are not well done. And when it comes to attention spans of your audience, most just want to see the goods and not sit through 3+ minutes of shaky video. In addition, there are many including myself that browse the interweb with their speakers muted. So to sit through 3+ minutes of shaky silent video is even more of a disincentive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links