Can anyone give me info on this and a price area ?

Mr.Ross24

Apr 14, 2016
Nova Scotia
Detector(s) used
BountyHunter Ranger Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1460834276.481509.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1460834299.460312.jpg

Thank you Ryan

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks like a Challenge Coin to me; I have just over 100 of these things I have gotten over the past years. In the Army higher ranks hand these out when we do a good job on something; in government service you can also get them for the same thing as well. I have gotten more since I have been out of the Army and working with Interpol because of all the agencies we work with, and or military units.

In regards to what it is worth. I always thought of mine as worthless and they get thrown in a drawer in my basement. I have seem people sell them but really who purchases someone else's award.

Maybe yours in the same sort of coin or maybe it is something else.

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Appears to be no more than what is looks like: a token commemorating the centennial of Russellville, Ak. in 1970; a souvenir of the town.
You'd be buying the drinks if I put my Challenge Coin on the bar and you laid this commemorative next to it; but you may have fooled me for a moment. Interesting find, NWS.
Don..

OP
OP
Mr.Ross24

Mr.Ross24

Apr 14, 2016
Nova Scotia
Detector(s) used
BountyHunter Ranger Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok , I got it for nothing . Was just interesting never seen it before . Thank you Don

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread