Bullion Stacking

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
IMG_0072.JPG IMG_0073.JPG I've been collecting coins since the 1950's but now I'm more of a bullion hoarder than collector. I recently went to a coin show and bought the items shown. The gold coin is a 1909 10 Kroner from Denmark. The only thing I don't like is that for security reasons I keep all my holdings in a safe deposit box at my bank.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Clad2Silver

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Probably the least secure place to hold it but that's another discussion hehe.
It may not be the best place for the coins but I've already been broken into once and if the coins were at home they'd be gone now.

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It may not be the best place for the coins but I've already been broken into once and if the coins were at home they'd be gone now.

Thats the stuff that keeps me up at night....Im so paranoid about coming home to that. I got lucky the last time my house was broken into. I typically keep my valuables in a cluttered room, and my coins were in a lockbox inside a cardboard box that said " Old Dishes" lol

OP
OP
Clad2Silver

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thats the stuff that keeps me up at night....Im so paranoid about coming home to that. I got lucky the last time my house was broken into. I typically keep my valuables in a cluttered room, and my coins were in a lockbox inside a cardboard box that said " Old Dishes" lol
The "old dishes" trick might just work. I knew a guy who had a safe and posted a sign in his house that said "this way to the safe". The safe was empty and his valuables were hidden in a wall.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Grest collection I collect the 1 ounce bars not much but they add up over the years silver not gold but Its a little nest egg

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ahhhh just keep em in the trash can... no one steals trash :P

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread