Hardstone
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Results 1 to 5 of 5
Like Tree7Likes
  • 4 Post By Crumb
  • 2 Post By Crumb
  • 1 Post By Crumb

Thread: Hardstone

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #1
    us
    Neal

    Feb 2020
    Mountains of East K.y.
    Garrett 400 ace
    67
    172 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Hardstone

    Here?s what hardstone artifacts and other things I have Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2D9E1817-A11B-437C-84E2-59F2DD336121.jpeg 
Views:	39 
Size:	4.16 MB 
ID:	1940267Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FA56F7EA-3A1F-4232-83DE-2A8F93661678.jpeg 
Views:	45 
Size:	4.02 MB 
ID:	1940268Click image for larger version. 

Name:	93EA2F14-2C5D-441E-A7F2-93088362362F.jpeg 
Views:	35 
Size:	3.62 MB 
ID:	1940269Click image for larger version. 

Name:	980F203A-48D3-46DA-8EF6-797DE06C39C3.jpeg 
Views:	43 
Size:	3.15 MB 
ID:	1940270Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8825062C-D9D8-4E45-9B7E-387EFF6336B5.jpeg 
Views:	39 
Size:	4.40 MB 
ID:	1940271
    You guys that no more than me what was the teardrop shaped one for

  2. #2
    us
    Mike

    Apr 2020
    SW Georgia
    1,966
    3740 times
    Relic Hunting
    Personal finds?
    🐜 🎤 SW Georgia

  3. #3
    Fat
    Fat is offline
    us
    Mr. finishup all the leftovers

    Oct 2020
    Nebraska panhandle/NE Colorado
    I took the battery out because I like my bacon crispy
    1,893
    5864 times
    Dark skinned women digging there toes in white sugar sand beaches
    ...really nice stuff. In that group, what was your first find? Favorite? Pick a couple out and tell the story of how you found. Plz

  4. #4
    us
    Neal

    Feb 2020
    Mountains of East K.y.
    Garrett 400 ace
    67
    172 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I got 2 of the stone axes off an old friend but found 2 of the bigger ones and the broke bit end of one in my fields,I found all the celts,2 and teardrop thing came out of my cornfields and rest came off a friends farm down close to Indian old fields in Clark county Kentucky. Nutting stones and everything else came out of my fields too
    Fat and CreakyDigger like this.

  5. #5
    us
    Neal

    Feb 2020
    Mountains of East K.y.
    Garrett 400 ace
    67
    172 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    First find was the broken bit end of an ax or Celt in the pic,my favorite is the teardrop shaped thing because idk what it is and ain’t never seen nothing else like it from this area.it has a highly polished very symmetrical shape too.All my hardstone came from walking plowed ground, 90% of my points is from the cornfields also,and I’d say the other 10% is from overhangs and I’ve found some points in the creeks. The overhangs I’ve dug on my place have flint chips and stuff but never found a lot of good whole points,like I said mostly all from field walking.
    Fat likes this.

 

 

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Some hardstone
    By dognose in forum North American Indian Artifacts
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Jul 04, 2021, 05:32 AM
  2. Hardstone
    By dognose in forum North American Indian Artifacts
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: May 21, 2021, 03:20 PM
  3. Hardstone Hoe
    By choo in forum North American Indian Artifacts
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: May 29, 2018, 11:54 PM
  4. just some hardstone
    By canoeguy45887 in forum North American Indian Artifacts
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Nov 15, 2017, 05:34 AM
  5. ID on Hardstone
    By ohioaxeman in forum North American Indian Artifacts
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Mar 22, 2011, 08:14 AM
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0