Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
Re: Here's what it's all about!

I had posted on another TH site, photo's of what it's all about, and glad I did. The young man that was fishing with his two youngun's drowned while water hunting. I gave an 8X10 photo to his fiancee', at the funeral home. She was very appreciative. So, enjoy them while you can, you'll never know what tomorrow may bring.......NGE

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

I just found the pic that I posted, so I will post it here also.........NGE

Attachments

• This IS what it\'s all about 001.jpg
    This IS what it\'s all about 001.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 170
  • This IS what it\'s all about 001.jpg
    This IS what it\'s all about 001.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 162

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

This father passed away about 4 days after this pic was taken, he was a member of our club, who would rather spend time with his kids, instead of being out on a big hunt...........NGE

OP
OP
Monty

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I rememer reading abut it. That's why I really use caution and if possible have someone with me when I water hunt. I also have posted caution notes to those on tnet who do water hunt a lot. Thanks for the reminder, and yes indeed, it was a tragic happening. Monty

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other

Monty, while we never produced any kids, we have each other, and I cherish each moment that I am with my wife even though we are getting old and grumpy. We will be married 30 years on November 11th. and I still have not figured out what to get her on a very limited budget, flowers are already in the works. She has all the rings that I have found, that she has wanted. She's not into coins,fishing,detecting....... Maybe a nice quiet evening at a favorite restaurant. She really wants to go to Hawaii :o, on my budget!? Well, gotta close for now, she is making my breakfast...........NGE

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

NGE I remember this pic when you posted it! I did not reliaze this is the youg father who drowned I am so sorry!

Monty it was fantastic to see you this weekend hope you liked all your big winnings.

Cant wait to see more of you and grandkids pics!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread