Getting ready for winter

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
.Hello, Country Girl,

Last summer we had our little grandson out camping with us. The next day after we got there we went to town and did some shopping and after unloading the groceries out of the truck I left the tailgate open. Sometime later we came back from the pool and there were 3 or 4 chipmonks at the campsite. Then just before dark I closed the tailgete and the cap.
The next morning our grandson wanted something out of his box of things that was still up in front of the box and climbed up in and all of a suddon he let out a yell. As he was reaching for the box this chipmunk popped up out and
startled him. The munk looked kind of cute looking out of that box. I opened the back and after a while he came out
and i got this pic of him before he jumped to the ground and ran for a tree.

Ray

Attachments

• Chipmonk2.jpg
    Chipmonk2.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 171

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Showed her this one she thought sooooo cute! To me he looks like hes saying bout time you let me out!

OP
OP
COUNTRY GIRL

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
I can't imagine not having Chipmunks around Fossis? Their antics are a bunch of fun to watch.

Edde, NG, If there are so many there as bad as mice you have to do what you have to do. I'd just get a cat. :wink:

Thom, That picture is hysterical! :D Thanks for the smile...............Gonna take at least until July for us to thaw out here.

Ray, What a fun story! I bet your Grandson never forgets it. LOL The picture is perfect, I think Granny nailed what he/she was thinking. :D

Granny, Glad Kristin liked the pictures. Maybe we should get her a pet Chippy and she can keep it at your house? :wink:

Wes.................................. ::) :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread