NEWS FLASH! Jack Frost indicted in mass murder.....

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
News Flash! Jack frost indicted in mystery mass murder..... This is the aftermath of one of the most baffling murder mystery's of the year. For years we have suspected Jack Frost of these gruesome crimes, but just as we were putting our fingers on him, he just seemed to melt into the landscape. But, alas..... We finally caught him in the act! There used to be many millions of poor little lively green chorophyll friends on this tree. But last week I noticed that little by little, the greenies were slowly being strangled to death :o. So every day I would check on the little greenies, and noticed that slowly there were less and less of them to be found :'(. Then suddenly :( They all lay on the ground dead ???. Jack Frost will be sentenced to 3 months of cold, hard, labor..............NGE

Attachments

• Crime Scene.jpg
    Crime Scene.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 217

diggemall

Apr 19, 2006
northeast Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, BH Discovery 3300
This is not a single isolated event !! It appears that he has been on an interstate spree ! A couple weeks ago, in the dark of night, he slaughtered every living thing in my garden. There were no survivors to provide an eye-witness account, but his "signature" was everywhere.

I suspect however, that he wil be tried, convicted, and executed sometime around April or May of next year............................

Diggem'

bbqbull

Oct 31, 2006
Mid-Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X 70
The Nat. Wx Service is calling for 1 to 3 inches of snow here tomorrow nite along w/50 mph. winds.
Jack frost was here a couple weeks ago.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread