My Daily...picture (Wake up everyday to it)

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
Well, yes and no...

Discussing some of the fine points isn't quite so silly as watching the network news on TV!

It's great Marc has provided a place here on Tnet where we can discuss things among our friends.

:thumbsup:

TimC

Jul 24, 2008
Gold Country, Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Various
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trez knew what his picture would start. If Trez goes about his everyday routine ,as usual, then he is not in distress. The upside down flag was intended to be an early 911 call. Trez is using it to express his personal political beliefs.

TimC

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TimC said:
Trez knew what his picture would start. If Trez goes about his everyday routine ,as usual, then he is not in distress. The upside down flag was intended to be an early 911 call. Trez is using it to express his personal political beliefs.

TimC

With only 55 days to go... I'd dare to say that it is certainly an early 911 call. I wouldn't wait until day 19 in January to show the distress our country is in... or most will find themselves in, once the "change" isn't what they had intended or hoped for. As of late, dreams only seem to be hope's that have since been lost.
Though I am hesitant at looking at our Stars & Stripes being displayed as such, how far will things have to go until everyone is regrettably moved by their grave choices? I hope Americans still have the courage & strength to stand on that day.

Bran <><

OP
OP
Trez

Trez

May 10, 2006
Treasure Coast (Vero Beach) to Sebastian
Detector(s) used
Sov Elite, CZ20, Minelab Sovereign XS, Explorer II, My eyeballs to bloody fingers have done me well also.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Start a new topic? no...this one still holds true.

Trez

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread