I have spider pictures

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
The first time I ever saw a Wolf Spider, I freaked...but was curious as I stood over it to examine it! We get them things in my house ALL the time! That sucker was BIG!!!!!!!!!

Since remodeling my home, I have puttied EVERY tiny hole I can find....I know it won't keep them out...but I'm trying! LOL

The Brown Recluse has moved it's way to this area....some years back, there was a story on the news about a man in Chesapeake that got bit by one. I have yet to see one (now watch, since I just said this, I will find one now, just my luck!).... so any BROWN spider I see...is history!!

Hubby said he found a Black Widow in the back yard....but I didn't see it....there were no funeral services!

I could not tell you what other spiders we have, but the ones that really creep me out, cause they are so creepy looking...are those that looks like one parent was a grasshopper and the other a spider!!!

Now when I see one crawling on my floor...I get my broom and sweep them outside! However, when I get a Cricket in my house, he can stay!!! (Chinese believe they are good luck in the home! LOL).

Wishing you all a SPIDER FREE DAY!
Annmarie
PS: And I dispise SNAKES, which we have too! Mostly Garden...but a couple of Rat snakes have been seen! EWWWW!

OP
OP
GL

GL

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2008
South Central, NC
Here's another beauty.
recluse1.jpg

recluse3.jpg

Anyone wanna guess what kind of spider this is and why I didn't get a better picture of it? :icon_scratch:

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Here is one we found while out with the MD

Spider 1.jpg

Attachments

• Spider 2.jpg
    Spider 2.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 600

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AMEN TO THAT! They are such a joy espically when they do things like that! It helps our warped sense of humor! ;D

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check out youtube "Spiders on Drugs". I tried to transfer it over but couldn't get it to work. Professor tested psycadelic drugs on spiders. Monty

pjroo33

Oct 28, 2007
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, XP Deus, Minelab Explorer II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GL.... Do you live near wetlands or something? I know when I lived in Myrtle Beach, we were near wetlands and we had massive wolf spiders in the house way too often. A lot of the time they were the pregnant ones with a million little babies on their back. Nothing I hate more than spiders!

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
we've got all kinds of the widows around here, but we have more Brown Recluse than anything else

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread