Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have an over abundance of deer I will take all the free deer someone wants to get rid of we have deer getting hit alot on the busiest section of town by the hospital right by Pennys and things like that. If someone thinks were going to run out of deer any time soon they are nuts' around here most births are twins for the last several years they are in town getting hit and they are over running the farmers crops so if they do that there wont be food growing in fields so the cost will go up and it is quicker to shot a deer and drop him then the way the meat in the stores is killed alot more mericful to shot them. And you can only hunt certain time of the year so they got plenty of time to reproduce! If you live in the city and dont live where they take over maybe thats why a person cant understand I like to just watch them when I can but I dont like having to watch FOR them just going to Walmart, if someone wants to help supplement our budget and buy some groceries thats great but deer meat it helps put some food on the table ......

Sorry about ranting I love your deer pics keep posting them!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread