Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

rwsnc

Jun 30, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 705, Minelab Xterra 70, Compass Relic Magnum 7a, Compass Coin Magnum, Garrett AT Pro (Sold)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Re: Lil Gyp's Photography

There's some really talented people here on TN. I'm amazed at what an artistic sense some of you have.

Nice work, Li'l Gyp. And nice job with Li'l Gyp, Big Gyp.

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola

I missed this post, shame on me.

These are wonderful. Chey, you have a future with that camera. If you do something you love, you will never work a day in your life.

Thanks for sharing.

DM

M

MiniMe

Gypsy, have to agree, I love taking those back roads...Nothing like getting off the beaten path. I'll be doing that this weekend. Great picts Lil Gyps. Keep taking those picts, love the black & whites.

capt1989

Jan 16, 2009
Arkansas, by way of Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Teknetics Gamma 6000, DetectorPro PiratePro, Fisher F-75 LTD2, Berkut-5 (a russian detector) and a good ole original Garrett Propointer that is still going strong.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

LOL...with Cheyenne sitting on the window ledge to get the shot I wasnt going that fast......We usually drive all the back roads and have to keep stopping when she sees something to shoot.........

I think it is nice to see that some parents still work with and encourage their kids to pursue their dreams. Those pictures show lots of promise Cheyenne. Keep it up!! I am sure that by now you may have some more you can show us? Thanks for sharing!

john

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread