This is the Town where I live.

Coinzapper

Dec 7, 2008
Lansford. PA.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 Modified, Tesoro Tejon. Garrett 1500, Fisher CoinStrike, Tek G2, tek omega.
This is the town where I live for the last four years. It's a small town and there is a church across from my house which was built in 1850 and is no longer in service. When I first moved here, the church grounds was all I was thinking about to detect. Eventually, I got permission to scan the area. At first I thought to myself, these grounds must have been searched through and through,never but still gave it a try. Let me tell you something, never doubt youself about your abilities and how to use your detector. Remember, they might have been scouted, but it does not mean that they all knew what they were doing, nor the detectors they might have used. I still found a lot of nice finds there. So in closing, just want to say no area is completly searched out. Now go and find some treasures. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Coinzapper

Coinzapper

Dec 7, 2008
Lansford. PA.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 Modified, Tesoro Tejon. Garrett 1500, Fisher CoinStrike, Tek G2, tek omega.
Cynangyl said:
awwww I was expecting a picture! lol
I can't seem to post some pics. They are to big. Does anybody know how to make size of the pic smaller?

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
most programs that you are allowed to open and edit a photo will also allow you to resize it. I use picassa to do any work with photos and it is very simple to resize it in there and a free program. There are many you can use, everyone seems to have their favorite. :wink:

OP
OP
Coinzapper

Coinzapper

Dec 7, 2008
Lansford. PA.
Detector(s) used
Cynangyl said:
most programs that you are allowed to open and edit a photo will also allow you to resize it. I use picassa to do any work with photos and it is very simple to resize it in there and a free program. There are many you can use, everyone seems to have their favorite. :wink:
Thanks alot, I'll try again. By the way, congrats on the two beauties. :icon_sunny:

Here is the pic. hope it came through.

Attachments

• Church  Home & snow with Gabby 007.jpg
    Church Home & snow with Gabby 007.jpg
    326.1 KB · Views: 255

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome coin zapper, thanks for sharing & Happy Hunting.

Fossis..............

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Hello Coinzapper, & welcome to the forum...
Looks like a nice place to hunt... I hope ya don't mind but I took the liberty of making the photo fit the screen...
index.php

Also, here's a freeware program you might want to checkout: http://www.irfanview.net/
I've been using it for years and it works great...

I look forward to seeing your post.
Good luck, & Happy hunting~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread