Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wish I would of done this a long time ago. I can't remember what I done with the stuff now. Congrats on the great displays.
Burdie :thumbsup:

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
I LOVE it! Questions? Is that a Martingale in the wreath? Are those buttons you found on the snow man? What a wonderful way to get into the spirit! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Don in SJ

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
COUNTRY GIRL said:
I LOVE it! Questions? Is that a Martingale in the wreath? Are those buttons you found on the snow man? What a wonderful way to get into the spirit! :thumbsup:

LOL, thanks for the compliments, but the Martingale is not in the wreath, that is a wooden heart, the Martingale is still in one of those shadow boxes in the photo. Wow, that would have been a good thought at the time, using found buttons, but no, they are not found buttons on the snow man....
You are giving me ideas though for future projects.

Don

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
Wrap it up... I'll take it!

Great post!

Gold Star.jpg Gold Star.jpg Gold Star.jpg Gold Star.jpg Gold Star.jpg

Attachments

• Gold Star.jpg
    Gold Star.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 187

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is cool. Couldn't help but notice the Minute Man in the frame. That is my old high school emblem. Monty

OP
OP
Don in SJ

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Monty said:
That is cool. Couldn't help but notice the Minute Man in the frame. That is my old high school emblem. Monty

The Minuteman was given to me as a gift for my service in the Air National Guard, it is designed to be mounted on award plaques, but I preferred it seperate and at one time was trying to install it on my truck, in lieu of the Chevy Emblem on the front grille, but never did get it installed and now no longer own a Chevy. :D

Don

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Don in SJ said:
Monty said:

The Minuteman was given to me as a gift for my service in the Air National Guard, it is designed to be mounted on award plaques, but I preferred it seperate and at one time was trying to install it on my truck, in lieu of the Chevy Emblem on the front grille, but never did get it installed and now no longer own a Chevy. :D

Don

Blasphemy! :D

OP
OP
Don in SJ

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
COUNTRY GIRL said:
Don in SJ said:
Monty said:

Don

Blasphemy! :D

Well, the Chevy Emblem was broken, you know the golden center plastic insert, and I thought the Minuteman would have been a GREAT improvement over the Chevy logo. But, since I no longer own that truck and own another unnamed brand, my Ranger has a good grille ornament and does not need to be replaced, oh, did I slip up? ::)

I was rethinking again on who gave me the Minuteman, it was the Vermont Air National Guard buddies of mine whom I had helped over the years with work related problems and on my last visit to Burlington they gave it to me along with a few other items. :)

Don

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread