Yesterdays state of emergency

ashleen

Bronze Member
Aug 25, 2005
NH
We've had no power here since 10pm thursday :( I'm using my daughter's laptop now. She is staying with us 'cuz we have woodstove. Today we were told power might be up by thurs/friday :( State of emergency, National guard, shelters, trees down everywhere! Couldn't believe the sound of it all coming down thursday night. unreal! kept up all night.
We got a small generator going today, so we were able to get water, (cold) flush, ect !
This sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why he heck do we still live in NH ???? The floods that got us in '06 and '07 were bad enough :( grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I keep thinking....'it's not even officially winter yet'
Don't mind me; I just need a shower!!!!!!!!!!!
and today our chain saw died :(

Great pics, Kim :)

OP
OP
COUNTRY GIRL

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Oh Ashleen, I'm so sorry! :'( I was wondering how you were fairing. You have been through alot in the last couple of years up there. Dang Girl!

Here is a heart felt wish for your power to return sooner than later, for a mellow winter to come, and Santa to bring a new chain saw. Stay safe and warm Girl, the shower will come!

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like the same situation we had here last December. I feel for you. M :( nty

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thats some serious ice accumulation. God bless you all. We are in for some tonight here in Ohio. Ice storms suck >:(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread