Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Tonights visit to the Emergency Room "warning graphic" updated pics

Back in the old days when I when I was a rookie cop, we could carry anything in the way of a weapon we wanted. Several of the guys had sawed off double barrel shotguns. (They were legal then). One of the older guys who knew better put his thumb over one of the barrels of his shotgun and jammed the butt between the seats beside him. BOOM! He put a load of 00 buck and his thumb right through the roof of his police car. We use to kid him about being the lousiest hitchhiker in the world! Get well soon man, I know that smarted! Monty

steve71

Bronze Member
May 9, 2007
TX

dont mess up that tattooing hand i have one tattoo from bob shaw you might of heard of him.he's passed away a few years back.

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Things like that happen when you least expect - of course, if you had expected it, it wouldn't have happened, eh? Glad you are all healed up.

My dad was fixing a running chainsaw and the hired guy (very young - about 19), pulled the trigger - three fingers went bye bye. We found one, and one of the others was hanging off his hand. They managed to get 2 re-attached - we never found the other one.

Then, last year, my friend took off part of her ring finger while shearing sheep - we only found it by tracking the red wool. But, it was a lost cause.

Hey all,

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!!! No matter what you're doing. (uh, no drinking and driving) :headbang:

B

Magil

Jan 18, 2008
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350, Sharpshooter II

Reminds me.
I gotta stop and get me a jug on the way home.
Have a good weekend.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread