Detector(s) used
Gold Bug II
Falcon MD20
Garrett 1500
Fisher F2
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
In 2007 my girlfriend and I had been spending some time gold hunting in the mother lode country... It was a long drive from our home in Monterey.
We had moved a lot of dirt but been rewarded for our efforts. Now, the problem...what to do with the gold?
I thought I found a unique solution....I married her and had rings made with the gold we found last year....thought you might like a peek.
We have now retired and are living in the mother lode country.
HH
Rick

2.jpg

DianeShelbyGoldNuggetandDiamondRing.jpg

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Beatiful rings. Congrats on the marriage and retirement. Marriage was the best thing that I ever could have done.

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
That is quite a unique way to use some of that gold. I'll bet it was a lot of fun getting it. Congratulations on your
marriage. May you two have a whole lifetime of togetherness. And I agree with Ron. I've said it before and I'll tell you too. Getting married was the best move i ever made and I pray that it all works out the same for you.

Ray karenray08

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful 'token of your love & vows', may you have a Happy, Healthy, life together.

Fossis................

greydigger

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2008
Aloha, Orygun
Detector(s) used
wishing stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Beautiful to share what you together found in a symbol of what you together found.

Grey

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions