NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
The weird part of the theft is........ That is a police station behind it.........NGE

OP
OP
NGE

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
It sure is bad, now, if you tell them you found a body in the woods there, they are all over it like fly's on poop ;D. Roger Penske owns much of the venue in that park and he is gradually turning it all into concrete :'(........NGE

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my grandfather lived in Detroit when he was young but he witnessed something and the whole family had to move. :-X

shanegalang

Bronze Member
Oct 31, 2007
Island of Mozambique
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, X 35 coil, 11" LF coil, Deteknix headphones with WS4 puck, Fiskars steel D-Handle Transplanting Spade
Primary Interest:
Other
What people wont do for a bit of copper! I've heard of them pulling air conditioner units from newly constructed homes to get the copper pipes!!!

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Copper is being stolen from all kinds of places even business when they close for the night but, a place like this you would think as long as it would have taken a police man or someone driving by would have seen it!
It looks like highway rest stops around here now the HP might not ck bathrooms all the time but they drive thru the lots!

Harry_Morant

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2006
Canberra
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its a real shame. They should make scrap metal dealers more accountable as well. I mean c'mon, they must suspect some of the stuff they're receiving is from a shady source.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions