Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aa battery said:
thanks alot fossis the warden saw this post and said thats what it smells like . What? she said ME!! :'(

AA, I think we got the same deodorant ::)

Fossis, I'm just glad that's a tree not my leg. Got butted when I was a kid. Tried to run but he still caught me in the thigh. Had a really bad charley horse for a few days. A few weeks later on the same peoples place got nailed by a turkey. Their animals had it in for me :o

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As children we used to visit the countryside as much as possible growing up. There was a nanny goat kept at the back of a country pub. This goat liked me I could stroke n scratch it on the ears but, it hated my cousin, everytime the goat saw her she would run after her, got her in the butt a few times. Of course I laughed so hard, I thought it was so neat that the goat liked me.

That looks a mean ole goat, great pic though, thanks for sharing brings back fond memories.

Molly. :)

OP
OP
fossis

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
boogeyman said:
aa battery said:
thanks alot fossis the warden saw this post and said thats what it smells like . What? she said ME!! :'(

AA, I think we got the same deodorant ::)

Fossis, I'm just glad that's a tree not my leg. Got butted when I was a kid. Tried to run but he still caught me in the thigh. Had a really bad charley horse for a few days. A few weeks later on the same peoples place got nailed by a turkey. Their animals had it in for me :o

The 'cute little animals' can be rough at times. ;D

fossis.............

OP
OP
fossis

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Molly said:
As children we used to visit the countryside as much as possible growing up. There was a nanny goat kept at the back of a country pub. This goat liked me I could stroke n scratch it on the ears but, it hated my cousin, everytime the goat saw her she would run after her, got her in the butt a few times. Of course I laughed so hard, I thought it was so neat that the goat liked me.

That looks a mean ole goat, great pic though, thanks for sharing brings back fond memories.

Molly. :)

You're welcome

Fossis................

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions