NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
This is one of the rare pics of our Lhasa Apso. I call him PITA ( Pain in the A** ) He will never replace my golden. He was a runaway when we got him. Had ads all around town and in the papers for 3 months, no one wanted him. We found out why, even the slightest gunshot 2 miles away, he runs scared. Thunderstorms are worse. We had to get a cage and sedatives for him. The 4th. of July is a nightmare around here. When he gets scared, he comes running down to me, at my computer and jumps into my lap shakin' like the leaves on a tree in a cold November breeze......NGE

Attachments

• Charley.jpg
    Charley.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 259
S

seger98

He looks alittle ticked off in the picture! Cute dog though.

OP
OP
NGE

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
He also caused 3500.00 dollars worth of damage to my wife's brand new car. We took him with us to my mothers house one day, just to pick her up to take her for a Dr.'s app't. We were only in the house less than 5 minutes, when we came back out, he had chewed the dash board, all the rubber around the windows, the back seats, the headliner, and the steering wheel! :o. Then we saw why he did this, the neighborhood kids were slapping a stick on a metal garbage can, 3 houses away! I told the wife, We should have named him " Nervous Norvis"........NGE

DanBo

Jan 7, 2009
Red Bluff, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PITA... I love it. Maybe I'll change my dogs name, or at least give him a nick name. :tongue3: Cute doggie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread