Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Maine
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's M6 & Prizm III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice shots Molly...though after reading the post heading I gotta admit I was slightly disappointed when I read the post...I was expecting to see some of your favorite points or other indian artifacts..oh well....I'll get over it.... :wink:

OP
OP
*Molly*

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mainedigger said:
Nice shots Molly...though after reading the post heading I gotta admit I was slightly disappointed when I read the post...I was expecting to see some of your favorite points or other indian artifacts..oh well....I'll get over it.... :wink:

You can see some arrows in my profile hon, just click on my name, then on photos.

Molly.

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
More nice photos, I really like the bridge shot. Hope you don't mind a few of mine on your thread.

Attachments

• Spider.jpg
    Spider.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 391
  • Jack Frost.jpg
    Jack Frost.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 384
  • Golden Rod.jpg
    Golden Rod.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 390
  • Spider Web.jpg
    Spider Web.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 374
OP
OP
*Molly*

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are great pics. You ever sprayed water on a spiders web with a fine mist sprayer, its amazing just how pretty they are. Shows more detail too.

Yes Crazyjarhead, I was driving past, I noticed the owner walking over the fields in the distance, they were waiting for her for feeding time. Great shot I think.

Molly. :)

Mainedigger

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Maine
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's M6 & Prizm III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Molly said:
Mainedigger said:

You can see some arrows in my profile hon, just click on my name, then on photos.

Molly.

Been there, done it....some great points etc. there and that is why when I saw the post heading here I thought I was gonna get treated to some more... :thumbsup:

rwsnc

Jun 30, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 705, Minelab Xterra 70, Compass Relic Magnum 7a, Compass Coin Magnum, Garrett AT Pro (Sold)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice photos. A woman of many talents. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
*Molly*

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mainedigger said:
Molly said:
Mainedigger said:

Molly.

Been there, done it....some great points etc. there and that is why when I saw the post heading here I thought I was gonna get treated to some more... :thumbsup:

I never thought of putting any arrows on here, I thought they might get moved to Artifacts. Anyways its nice to have a change from Artifacts.

Molly.

OP
OP
*Molly*

*Molly*

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2008
England.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
fossis said:
Good eye for photography.

Fossis.............

Thanks Fossis, I never really took much notice until my family started telling me I have a tallent, an eye for good pics. Most of the time I never show my work, but I was asked a few times by friends on T-net..

COUNTRY GIRL said:
Great shots Molly! I really like the one of the horses. :thumbsup: Keep 'em coming!

Thankyou CG, thats one of my favourites too, aint they cute.. I have many more pics, so will try to post them.

Thankyou everyone for the kind words, much appreciated. :thumbsup:

Molly. :)

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful shots all of them thanks for sharing all of them I really find it hard to pick a fvorite but the horses well ...

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Molly,

These are some good shots. I like the one of the horses, too. The one on the right is scratching an itchy spot on his
neck. I always like to watch them scratch a certain spot somewhere on their body. Sometimes they can get pretty smart
in figuring out how to itch it with whatever is handy. The black one is pretty with tha blaze.

Thanks for sharing.

Ray

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread